Avoiding Sugar Snacks
I had to laugh at this. Maybe a bit over board on the indulgence.
A lot of the time we aren't even aware of the sugar we are ingesting. While we may have cut back on our cakes and candies we often don't realize they are all over our drinks, vitamin waters, cereals, dried fruit, flavored yogurt, juice, etc.!
Some of the best ways to get that sweet tooth fix are with naturally sweet fruits or veggies.
- I have found that NATURAL peanut butter is a great way to get that fix. I love it!
- Fruits! Basically all of them! :)
- Mix a sugary bit with a healthy bit. Like nuts with some chocolate chips.
- Grab some gum
- Take a walk to distract yourself. Sitting in front of the open fridge won't help. :)
- Have regular meals. Eating regularly makes sure you don't get famished in between, causing a bad craving.
How do you help curb your cravings?