I love the way it turned out and how easy it was (it took me about 10 min). Here are the steps I used:
- Pick a frame that is longer. I used one with different spots but you could put it all in one opening.
- Find paper that will fit the opening. This would be more difficult if you have a frame that is longer than the size of common paper. That's why my frame made it a bit easier.
- Print or write the words onto the paper.
- Find maps of the areas you need. I went to AAA because if you're a member you can get free maps!
- Trace a heart shape around the cities you need and carefully cut out. I'm a bit OCD so this took me the longest.
- Paste the hearts only the paper. I used regular Elmers glue because mine is behind glass but you could use Mod Podge if you needed.
- Place it all in the frame and you are set.
I miss her like crazy and I love that we got to spend a little bit of Christmas with her. Even if it was over the internet.