I was looking through my pics from Christmas and I came up with a list of some of my favorite things about Christmas time:
1. Wrapping presents - I just really love doing this. I secretly really want to be a gift wrapper at the mall or something because nothing is quite as fun as making a package beautiful!
2. Watching movie after movie after movie! Lately we have been loving Pitch Perfect! Fat Amy rocks it!
3. Looking at Christmas lights. It's been a tradition in my family for as long as I can remember! Now I get to do it with my nieces and nephews.
4. The Christmas giveaway from K.Yeck Designs. It was so fun to do and we had a blast picking the winner. Not to mention that my hubby makes a gang good lookin' assistant!
5. The silliness of Christmas morning.
6. Giving gifts they are sure to love and having wonderful friends come to the rescue with an extra game console so the hubs can play! Thanks Stephanie!
7. Sending this Merry Christmas pic to our friends who know us so well!
8. Last but surely not least, I love that this season gives us an opportunity to spend a little EXTRA time thinking about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for the efforts of Mary and Joseph in bringing forth their little babe on a lonely night in a stable so that he could save the world and ask for nothing in return.