2013 was a year to remember! Mike and I took a minute to think about this year and we had a few highlights and lowlights...
- We went on a great family vacation including a few days in Southern Utah with my family and a few days in Texas with his!
- We welcomed 2 new nephews! One on Mike's side and one on mine!
- We both worked really hard to do really well in school! By far our best semester!
- Mike started every game this season and played GREAT!
- I traveled to 4 away games and spent time with family at each!
- Mike was selected for the All-Independent Team!
- We went to the Fight Hunger Bowl in San Francisco and spent Christmas there!
- We weren't able to move into the larger apartment we were hoping for....
- We had a miscarriage.
- We lost Mike's grandfather.
We clearly have so many more highlights than lowlights. Honestly, it was hard to think of the bad that happened in the last 12 months. We have so much to be thankful for!
Overall, we grew so much in the last year and I wouldn't trade any of those experiences because it's what has made us so much stronger than before. I'm happy to say that we thrived in 2013 and I can't wait to see what 2014 has to offer!